Thursday, November 02, 2006

Let it snow, let it snow, let it...oh, it stopped already


Those streaky white things in those two pics are snowflakes. Yay! In time for the beginning of the 2006 Winter Cheer/Spring Is Here SP (we'll be leaning towards the Winter Cheer theme up here!).

I've frogged the hat completely, and started again, but I'm feeling quite discouraged. I think I may need a break from the thing, and spend some time on something for which I have a pattern, to save myself the stress (is there anything more irritating than thinking that all the work you're putting into a project will amount to diddly?).

If I could only find my jewellery pliers (nice slender round-tipped jobbies) I could get started on some stitch markers. Bah again, to post-moving chaos.

But, oooh, pretty snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...