Curried tuna noodle salad. And it's super yummy! Since I rarely measure things I can't give you a precise recipe but rather an approximation, such as it is.
Curried Tuna Noodle Salad
1 small onion
1 medium sized carrot
1 large entrée sized portion of rice pasta
1 can water-packed chunk tuna, well-drained
Dressing (measurements are very approximate: use your best judgement and personal taste here):
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/4-1/3 cup coconut milk
1 tsp curry powder
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/4-1/2 tsp maple syrup
salt and pepper
1. Cook rice pasta in salted water until al denté, draining and rinsing in cold water immediately. I used rice spaghetti broken into small pieces, but any small shape of pasta will work beautifully.
2. Slice the onion very thinly, then place in a wire strainer and rinse very thoroughly with warm water (this eliminates a lot of the acids in the onion that can upset sensitive stomachs when onions are eaten raw).
3. Peel the carrot and either grate it with a large grater or use your speed peeler to shave it. Rinse carrot in the same manner as the onion.
4. Whisk dressing ingredients together, adjusting to taste.
5. Place pasta, onion, carrot and tuna in a medium-sized bowl. Pour dressing over salad and toss well to incorporate.