Friday, January 30, 2009

As promised, or, Don't Spill!

I did a bad thing.

I spilled iced tea on the keyboard of our laptop, our only functional computer.

This post will be brief, as a result.

shalom1
shalom2
shalom3

Pattern: Shalom Cardigan
Yarn: Eco Wool+ in navy
Needles: 6.5mm circ (maybe 30cm long?)
Mods: many, most notably that it is not a cardigan at all, but is a top-down tunic.

I really like it, though I feel like the neckline doesn't entirely suit me. I may yet knit on a cowl neck. Or just wear it with a big bohemian scarf. But the yarn is awesome! One giant skein to knit the whole tunic, with leftovers! The wool softened up beautifully when blocked, too.

2 comments:

  1. Cool! I really want to try the Eco wool soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really cool. And I love your scarf!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...