Wednesday, November 21, 2007

33, or, long time coming

It has been 33 days since my last post. I totally lost my blogging mojo. It was terrible. I would think of posting (very rarely; I even lost my remembering mojo!) and come up completely blank. It was actually rather depressing. I have had things to say, things I've thought, but actually putting finger to key in some coherent sense was simply unthinkable. Blegh.

Fortunately, things are looking up. I'm feeling the old blogging spark smouldering away, and I'm excited to think that I may be back in the swing of posting regularly very very soon. Maybe now. Perhaps this is the first of all the frequent posts to come. I make no promises, but I offer hope.

What's also been frustrating is that when my blogging mojo went on vacation, it appeared to take my knitting mojo with it. I have a few suspicions as to precisely why that may be, and I'll explain them soon, but in the meantime, I have no knitting news or pics to offer you. I foresee myself diving back into my split-neck raglan within the next day or so, though. I'd really like to have it finished in the very near future.

It's cold here! Perfect sweater weather, truly. In fact, I woke to a thick blanket of snow this morning. Wet and slushy snow, it's true, but very pretty nonetheless. It made me happy. The Man, not so much, but I've always been a bit more of a freak about winter than he.

I have an incredibly angry and heartfelt post about evilness written, but I suspect that I was just too overcome by recent news when I wrote it to be in any way coherent or objective, so it will undergo some thoughtful editing before it's actually posted.

2 comments:

  1. Oh my God. That article does anger up the blood. How awful!

    Good to see you back blogging. I hope you have a fabulous Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back - we missed you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...